Exploring the Future of Communications in a Web3 World
1. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
· Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
· Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
· Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address, or phone number. Example: if you sign up for The VON3 Summit, you will be asked to provide your name and email address.
· Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored.
· Third-party information: We may collect additional information about you from third-party sources where we have the right to do so.
We use this data to:
· produce The VON3 Summit
· collect fees and troubleshoot problems
· prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
· customize, measure, and improve our website and services
· deliver targeted marketing to you
· contact you by email or phone about your access to The VON3 Summit.
We may disclose personally-identifying information (PII) about you:
· With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
· With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
· In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of VON3, our Advertisers or any other third party.
· In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Advertisers and other third parties.
3. Cookies and related technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that were created by other sites – the website that creates a cookie is the only one a browser will permit to access it.
4. Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
· You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
· You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies: AdRoll represents that it is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
AdRoll also represents that it complies with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that AdRoll may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
AdRoll also represents that it adheres to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
· If you opt out, AdRoll may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
· If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
· Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than AdRoll’s opt-out.
· You can opt-out of AdRoll tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): AdRoll responds to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, AdRoll represents that it will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
· You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, if you are located in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the PII AdRoll holds about you. You can also request that AdRoll delete your PII. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact AdRoll at delight@AdRoll.com.
5. Data retention
PII is held no longer than necessary by AdRoll for its business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing. Likewise, AdRoll represents that it applies technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data it collects against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
7. International transfers
We or AdRoll may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of data and operating our services. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country. However, when we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
9. Password Safety
You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by never disclosing your login name, password or account information to anybody. Whenever you log in to Soul Flyte, particularly on somebody else’s computer or on public computers, you should always log out at the end of your session. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information. Soul Flyte cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party access to information as a result of your failure to keep your personal, commercial or security information private. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
10. Changes to this Privacy Notice
11. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with VON3 generally, you can contact email@example.com. If you have any questions about this AdRoll or its policies or practices, you can contact delight@AdRoll.com.